Friday, March 07, 2008

moved over to google now (and dot mac)

Well while I'm moving everything around, why not move my blog. Well it was Google's idea, not mine. I guess they must have swallowed blogger.com since I last used it. There was a cryptic error during the move but it seems to be working now. I'm trying to take apart all these disparate sites I've maintained and point them all to one or at most 2 servers.

The bulk of stuff I'm updating these days is at dot mac as www.jeffkendall.org. There's still rocketlandmod.com and r0k.org and I don't think I'll merge them over to dot mac because of the glaring lack of php support, but I will unify the sites and link between them. This is critical since the only thing I plan to keep up is on dot mac. Are you confused yet? I am.

Meanwhile, I'm lovin' this Macbook. It's got lots of nice features like the ability to switch languages on the fly. 是是你 for visiting my blog!

No comments: